The educational institutions are attending a lack of interest and the students motivation towards the classic academic practices and difficult to learn.
Information and communication technologies (ICT) can contribute new ways of learning and teaching. In addition, represents a possible alternative against the academic failure because those tools allow stimulating and strengthening the student’s motivation and improve the attention.
In this context FILSys was propounded through the advanced technological tools for the interaction person-computer (HCI), would create an innovative environment, active and collaborative in learning, developing an “interactive environment interface” centered in the student progress.
The Project FILSys is focused in those I+D areas:
- Multitactil surfaces
- Interactive floors, walls and tables with motion sensor, RGBD cameras and film projectors.
- Augmented reality systems
- The interaction with users and the activity recognition
- Capacity for architecture integration of the system of the “interactive environment interface” with virtual environments of VLEs learnings
- Innovative methods for teaching and the adapted contents for promote the creativity of the students, the curiosity and the reasoning